The Sea: I have had the privilege to experience the possibilities that the sea gives from many different perspectives. I have seen these possiblities as a racing sailor, on sailing vacations and as a boat builder. I have seen these possibilities as a marketer, as a destination coach, as a sailing arranger and as a business developer of marine events and “experience” packages. It allows me to use my contacts and to weave multiple angles and exploit opportunities that add customer value for every assignment.
Events: As the Business Developer for Events for the West of Sweden Tourist Board, it is my mission to develop events as effective tools for the benefit and future growth of the hospitality industry. This also contributes to the tourism National Strategy 2020. As the Event Manager for Semcon, I was responsible for the development of events as a platform for greater success in customer relations and branding – and also for the attraction of new talent.
Some examples of Ahead’s current assignments:
- Business Development Event for the West of Sweden Tourist Board
- Destination Coach for the West of Sweden Tourist Board
- PR consultant for Maritime Events to Visit Sweden
- Project manager and moderator for The Boat Show stage program
- Project manager for The Lysekil Women’s Match and for the World Cup
- Project manager and moderator for the Coast Conference
- Investigator of maritime sponsorship for, among others, International Yacht Paint
- Events Developer for Svedest